Monday, April 11, 2005

Quick update . . .

Just a few things before tomorrow's Masters' recap. (I got to go to the Masters in Augusta on Saturday and as soon as my column runs in the Statesboro Herald, I'll post it here. They pay me to write, so they get it first.)

If the Cubs are going to lose when they only give up one run, it's going to be a long season.

Is there anything sweeter than the Red Sox getting their World Series rings on the same day the beat the Yankees?

It's already to hot to be walking any distance outside while wearing pants.

The Steel Rabbits went 5-8-4 in one league and 7-3-2 in the other (two different scoring systems account for the differances in scores).

If Yes Dear had to go out of town for a week, she picked a good one as I got the MLB Extra Innings package free for a week. It let me watch just about any baseball game I wanted to. Nothing beats falling asleep to west coast baseball.

For those wondering, Yes Dear was at a conference in Orlando for a week. And by conference, I mean a trip to Sea World and Disney World. We should all be so lucky to go to such "conferences."

I do plan on actually finishing my "100 things" at some point in the future, don't worry.

This is your last chance to jump aboard the Cubs bandwagon. We're pulling out of the station on Friday morning. Plenty of good seats still available.

On Deck: A running diary of my Masters experience, with Official Brother along as my sidekick.