Wednesday, November 02, 2005

1999

So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

Hello faithful readers.

I figured I'd give you a short midweek update and let you know Yes Dear successfully defended her thesis yesterday. (I think she took my advice of using a zone defense with a few blitzes.)

She still has to make a few minor changes and get it published, but she's been given the all clear to graduate in December. (Happy happy, joy joy.)

Needless to say, she was excited. Sadly, our town enacted an ordinance eliminating happy hour that morning, so she didn't drink as much as she planned.

Reader Poll:
Since my last post has generated apparent interest in the Fantasy Update girl (right now we're evenly split on whether Fergie is hot or not), this is your chance to submit your choices. Feel free to post a comment with who you'd like to see as the Fantasy Update girl and I'm sure I'll use a few of the suggestions.

Once again, thanks for picking the Nexus of the Universe as your choice to waste a few minutes of your day. You could have wasted them anywhere, but you picked here, and I appreciate it.