Sunday, November 13, 2005

Running on Empty

I'd like to thank Jackson Browne for making this a hit and giving me a blog title tonight.

Sorry I missed Friday's scheduled post. And sorry in advance for missing Monday's.

Yes Dear has an interview at Appalachian State Monday and Tuesday and I'll be up there supporting her. (How I'll do that, I've got no idea. I don't think I'm allowed anywhere near her during the interview process, so I'll probably drive around Boone, get lost, ask for directions back to campus and stay in the hotel room most of the time. With luck, they'll have cable. If not, it could be a long trip.

I should be back Wednesday with a new post, complete with the Fantasy Update, Weekend Update as well as my experience in Boone. It's supposed to be rainy and cold the entire time we'll be up there, so if I come across as bitter on Wednesday, it's because I am.

Thanks for making the Nexus of the Universe a part of your day. With so many choices out there, we appreciate you choosing us. (Yes Dear said I should say thanks for choosing "me," but at this point, you all feel like you know her, even if she doesn't write anything, so on behalf of "us", thanks for reading.)

See you Wednesday.