Wednesday, July 13, 2005

One is the loneliest number



I know I already did a post about 100 things about me, but here's some more information about me, by the numbers.

26 - my age
23 - months Yes Dear has put up with me in marriage
3 - years we dated before getting married
4 - Number of Cubs games Yes Dear and I have attended together
0 - Number of Cubs wins Yes Dear and I have seen in person
2 - Number of brothers both Yes Dear and I have
0 - Number of sisters I have
1 - number of sisters Yes Dear has
17 - the number I wore for my soccer teams
5 - the number of goals I scored in my high school career
18 - the number of years I played competitive soccer
0 - the number of scholarship offers I recieved
3.53 - my grade point average in college
3 - It's the magic number (thank you School House Rock)
1 - Number of times I've been to Wrigley Field
35 - Months I've worked at my current job
7 - Months I worked at my previous job
23 - Favorite number
140 - Channel number of ESPN on Dish Network
22 - Number of years I've lived in Statesboro
2 - Number of cities I've lived in during my lifetime
4.5 - years it took me to finish college
2 - Number of Georgia Southern home football games I missed while in school
280 - Most minutes in one weekend I played soccer (four complete games of 70 minutes each)
14 - minutes for the fastest I was ever clocked in the two-mile run
13 - minutes it would have taken in my peak physical condition to run two miles
20 - minutes it would take me to run two miles now
6 - total number of years playing fantasy sports
1 - number of times I've won a fantasy sports league

Maybe later I'll revisit this theme again, but that's all for now.

Link of the week: Men between the ages of 22-30 should weep after reading this.

I couldn't wait around forever for Kelly Kapowski

Home run derby update: My pick, Carlos Lee, finished fourth, the Phillies Bobby Abreu hit a whopping 24 in the first round and ended up winning the title.

Wedding Update: I may have previously said I had three consecutive weekends of attending a wedding, and I was wrong. Make it four. The good news is I'm halfway there. Anyway, I'll have to dig around and try to find my games to play at weddings column I wrote and post it here.

Blog posting update: We've got company coming in this weekend, so there's a chance I won't be posting again until Monday. Check back this weekend, I may be able to find time for a quick post.

On Deck: Someone please make the advertising stop.
Next Update: No later than Monday night. (Don't stop reading because I take a break, I'll be back eventually, I promise)